CF Podcast?

So, are we having a blog, or just skype convo's?

I'm guessing we're using Skype to make our podcasts and we'll use a blog to post it there.

Yeah probably. I need to figure out a way to actually record skype convos with quality, so I will get on that pronto.

Just as a show of hands, who is interested?

I'm in. We've talked about this, Thelis. ;)

So it's not video, its just audio podcasting? Any word from David yet? I do have a skype acct. But ATM no speakers or headphones. I could get out my gaming headset, Has a mic. Unsure of the quality.

I do have a really good condenser mic somewheres in my house, I could do the recording.

How does Sunday/ Monday/ early Tuesday sound for recording? what times would work? (between east coast[0], west coast[-3], and the UK[+5], this could be interesting- 8 hour difference)

the blog- we should have our own accounts, we each sign in, then we can see bullions and stuff we each have posted, and we can write blogs, and then they get posted to the public. What software would work like that?

and topic suggestions-
*Generic my comp is broke
*3 part series:
******how to pick out the parts for a computer
******how to assemble the parts for your computer
******1st power up to install windows/linux to overclocking
*anti-virus/anti spayware (computer upkeeping)
*Intel vs. AMD
*ATI vs. NVidia
*HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (kinda like a call in to fix problems, maybe using posted comments on the blog)

and we NEED leaders. who should be in charge of what?
*[Wo]Men in charge maybe 4 (Thelis)
*recorder (Thelis)
*topic decider (dude_se, alvino)
*Web host- if needed, maintain all the software (hascet, joxley1990)
*editor- Audio (thelis, rubber314chicken, rudster, Juice)
*editor- The blogs (rubber314chicken, Rudster, Juice)
*Time Planner (rubber314chicken)
*hosts (Thelis, rubber314chicken Dude_se, rudster, Juice)

--- Any other jobs?---

Or, maybe i'll give my mic to thelis to use, I don't have all the time in the world to record stuff.

hey- how does Sunday/ Monday/ early Tuesday sound for recording? what times would work? (between east coast[0], west coast[-3], and the UK[+5], this could be interesting- 8 hour difference)

and topic suggestions-
*3 interconnected series:
******how to pick out the parts for a computer
******how to assemble the parts for your computer
******1st power up to install windows/linux to overclocking
*anti-virus/anti spayware (computer upkeeping)
*Intel vs. AMD
*ATI vs. NVidia
*HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (kinda like a call in to fix problems, maybe using posted comments on the blog)

Topics sound great, not sure about the times, they sound good but I have no sense of timezones.

Yeah, time zones may be a hassle. I've already told Thelis that because of my schedule through the school year, I can't be completely dedicated to this podcasting stuff, but I will try to make guest appearances when possible.

As for the blog, we could use Blogger. It's also another great blog site.

Back
Top Bottom