I've Lost my Network Connection

is there no obvious buttons on your laptop for the wlan (wi-fi). i have a wireless symbol on my f8 key (toshiba laptop)

Enabling/Disabling the Wireless Network Card
NOTE: If you are unable to connect to a wireless network, ensure that you have all the components for establishing a WLAN (see What You Need to Establish a WLAN Connection), and then verify that your wireless network card is enabled by pressing <Fn><F2>.

You can turn your computer's wireless networking function on and off by pressing the <Fn><F2> key combination. If the wireless networking function is turned on, press <Fn><F2> to disable it. If the wireless networking function is turned off, press <Fn><F2> to enable it.

Best advice call them. Doesnt matter if you're in the states or Canada the calls all get routed on the switch.

try pressing alt and f2 then. on mine i have an FN key next to the crtl and windows key in the bottom left and if i press that a green light comes on. then if i press that and one of the F buttons, eg: f8 it does something.
just have another fiddle

It worked,....i restarted the computer and then pressed the Fn F2 buttons, and now its working. I can't thank you enough....

I don't know why it didn't work the first time, but now its great.

Plus the link to the manual, thank you so much.

Back
Top Bottom