DB errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were only errors at the times I listed above. What happened when you tried to connect?
Yesterday two in the morning each about an hour, the next at 9.52pm, cut my day short, don't know when it ended, bedtime, any change that we may see an end to all this?, sometimes you say there was such a lot of activity that the server couldn't cope, or words to that effect, so is it possible financially to get a larger server, or could one or two of your other sites be sacrificed, surely CF is a much more viable site, perhaps actually paying it's way, in other words is CF supporting the others?

IMO there isn't much happening on most of the other sites. The last time I visited Server Talk it was 100% bots going around posting their advertisements and nothing else, so that's probably putting un-needed strain on the server. As for RGForums, people are still using it but CF is the most active site on the network.

Erm, in my book, 8 pages does not equal to 20 pages. It's just a problem that needs fixing. David, you should limit connections to sites other than here and RGF.

Well... While you guys have been talking (arguing more likely) about rot13's ban, I have not had any DBs for a while now. Three days and counting.

Can we get over the argument and focus on reporting DB's again?

Sure will. I shall open up the hood and clean it a bit.
67 posts removed.

Now, this is a global warning to this thread only. Do not complain that X pages and nothing is done about them, nor do like last time.

That now includes posting links to other forums to join them, giving bad rep to this forum, or blaming David. If I hear a really bad comment against David, I'll see you in 2 years.

First post is a ban. Yes, B A N! The more is goes, the higher I will increase! You have been WARNED!

This post is about reporting errors to find what happened, not to argue.

It just came back up now . I dunnow how long it was down but i went to go on around 5PM BST and it was dead . It wasn't a DB error or a white screen just a page cannot be displayed in IE and server reset in FF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom