Criticise me!

But wait a sec. Was it you that thought you where going to get a Free PC from some guy you met playing a video game...

Naah never thought that.

I have plenty of ways of getting free pc's though ;) And I actually have them as I have lost track of how many computers I personally have. (But theirs 3x p4's (these I got for free), my 2000+ laptop and my AMD 3400+ based laptop).

That processor is about even to a 1.86 C2D, so its not wise at all to include an AMD processor.

And dell doesn't make nearly 300 dollars off of each PC just to let ya know.

Why do your computers come with XP Home instead of Vista? Are your copies of windows entirely legal as well?

For $399 i can get a 3500+, 512DDR2, 250GB Hard Drive, DVDRW 16X burner with Vista from HP, which betters your computer by quite a bit and is quite cheaper. Oh and it comes with works.

i can build a dual gtx sli rig for 4400 shipped, dell's are 6,268+shipping, and sure there is a monitor in there, but no monitor cost's 2k, where does all that money go??

i kinda have to charge that much for the computer's, seeing as how i have to pay for the parts before making profit, yes all copies of os are legal, all OEM copies for system builders from newegg, i charge 20% labor for building, overclocking, installing all updates, installng virus protection, installing all programs and games they want, installing drivers, installing codecs, hp isnt a gaming computer company, we are, theres nothing i can do to lower that price until i find wholesale computer parts, until then, you'll just have to buy from hp i guess

EDIT: the 5200 is much better than E6300, the 4200 is equal to E6300, but i do agree and will be changing to intel for the gaming pc's, i just looked at benchmarks and the intel outperformed fx-62 by almost 200fps, so that's gonna be changed, ive always been an intel person my self anyway, so thats fine by me :), ill probably stick with amd for the cheaper computers simply because of price, unless somebody knows of a wholesale computer retailer, i have tax numbers so we are a legit business if that matters for wholesale

Naah never thought that.

I have plenty of ways of getting free pc's though ;) And I actually have them as I have lost track of how many computers I personally have. (But theirs 3x p4's (these I got for free), my 2000+ laptop and my AMD 3400+ based laptop).

Not you, Bullzi :p

-In your news and events section, do you have to be a customer (i.e. bought a computer from you) to participate?

That that clear.

-I personally think that you should have a submission area for a computer. Something to fit someones needs/price, because with as nice as it is to have different builds, it wont suit everyone perfectly.

-When going to the FAQ, the links on the left turn dark gray, and they are hard to see against the black background. That also with the SLi gaming section.

-In your FAQ you say your extreme gaming costs 4XXX against the Dell which is 6XXX, thats cool, and good info and all, but there is no "Extreme Gaming computer" yet. I mean if you have it configured just post it already, lol.

-I think on every computer build, you need to organize your logos better. Align them.

-I'm not gonna lie, your into is annoying as hell. With the flashing of everything, and the noise it makes, AH!

If I'm not mistaken its illegal to use companies logos without first contacting them, and getting permission, so you may want to check into that.

If I'm not mistaken its illegal to use companies logos without first contacting them, and getting permission, so you may want to check into that.

Course it is, it's unlikely companies would give permission anyway, is that not his logo?

Back
Top Bottom