My New LCD Montior :D

DVI has higher signal bandwidth. Generally the images are sharper and better in quality. VGA is more widespread though, since DVI tends to be used on more high-end displays since it's used for high-definition resolutions.

wow i feel poor :( everyone having cool monitors. every since my 17" CRT died :mad: ive been stuck witha 15" CRT. id kill just to have a 17" LCD. my eyes hurt lol jk but they probably could if i wasnt so young

wow i feel poor :( everyone having cool monitors. every since my 17" CRT died :mad: ive been stuck witha 15" CRT. id kill just to have a 17" LCD. my eyes hurt lol jk but they probably could if i wasnt so young
Having a LCD is so much better. I had a 17" CRT that I hated, then I got a 17" LCD, sold it when I got this laptop and ended up with a 15.4" LCD on the lappy.

It's big enough for me.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824001100

179.99 for about the same. and i wouldnt really go above 19 inch but i cant find a 19 inch lcd that supports 1680x1050

The bigger they get the more expensive. It's usually a difference of at least $50 per inch or so.

Also, there are no 19" LCD panels that support 1680x1050. None of them can because the panel isn't designed for it. It's not like laptop monitors where they're ultra sharp in resolution.

Back
Top Bottom