Silent PC Case

PuNkY

In Runtime
I'm looking for a simple case that is close to silent, and has good air flow.

I keep my PC on 24/7 so I need a case that will keep all my components cool, while being quite so I can sleep at night. ;)

Cool and quite normally don't mix to well. Better invest in some earplugs lol.

Nah what you could do is buy a fan controller for your computer that way when you using it for gaming etc you can turn the fans up and when your sleeping you can turn the fans down to minimum.

ISowner pointed you out to some nice cases there. Really anything that is inclosed 100% should keep the noise down a bit more than a case that has openings for fans which will make more noise than something sealed.

just replace your current fans with silent ones. the case shouldnt matter. add noise dampeners if you have too

what i would say is either buy fan with controllers on them or buy a 5 1/4" fan controller,

so that during the day it will be nice and cool and overnight u can turn the fans down a lil it will run hotter but be quieter

The bigger the fans, the better. 120mm fans are preferable. Bigger fans = less RPMs to push the same amount of air = less noise. A fan controller might be a good idea too.

I agree with the Lian-Li idea, I have one of their cases, it's great.

Back
Top Bottom