I can't believe it took me this long to download this!

So I had downloaded stardock a while back but had heard about windows blinds. I finally downloaded it tonight and got it setup. Its actually pretty easy to use. Anybody else using this? I found this sweet theme to go with my XP backdrop. To bad it doesn't show motion when i'm on a webpage the sides have the whole matrix them with numbers moving down the sides and the loading bar is runs numbers. I thought it was pretty cool. Heres a link to the download if you wanna check it out. If you end up downloading it check out the cursor xp to I found a sweet rotating cursor to match.

Windows Blinds matrix theme

Matrixtheme.jpg

I've used that before when I had XP on my computer. It changes the whole theme of Windows which is neat, but I always seem to run into some minor glitches in the long run. It sort of hinders system performance just bit too.

you really need DSL or something. your missing out on tons of good freeware and shareware :)

get StarDock too

I installed Windows Blinds once, it was neat up until it ran into conflicts with another program I was using, I wanted the other program a lot more, so Windows Blinds got uninstalled. I liked the theme I was using on it though. Now I just use the XP Royale theme, not so many system resources used and it looks good without conflicting with anything else.

a resource hog imo. ive got the uxtheme patch and a custom theme and doesnt use any resources so im happy

Back
Top Bottom