I got some parts Today and i love the smell!!!

its true
AMD has a slow time getting CPUs out
Also if u want to no if they will get there ass in gear then 4 Phemon are comming out in November this year
2 quads and 2 duals
and then come next year the whole load of em come out
but 4 CPUs wont please the ppl in less there really good
but still AMD FTW

Yeah I have been telling him on AIM for the past month, but he is an AMD fan. He actually believes the Phenoms are going to be good.

... Hopeless case guys, nothing you can do.

Congrats man it's always fun getting new parts!

One question though why didn't you go Intel?

he isnt going to OC so AMD is usually better. better bang for buck if you not going to OC ;)

well i am an AMD fan AMD FTW

But i Chose AMD cuz they more compatible with SLI and Nivida
And Phemon is going to be great
and will take pics there always sooo shiny
Will post when i get case which will come hopfully tomorrow
I want to mount the PSU and HD and take the DVD drive in this computer and mount it too
but AMD FTW (i thank Intel for providing Competition)
Lol! AMD is more compatible with ATI and Crossfire, considering they own ATI!!!

You will notice a big difference from with that SATA Drive. At least, I did, when i went from IDE to SATA.

People can choose what they want. It'd be boring to see the same setups everywhere.

That and theese Intel fanboys would have you believe that the high end Amd athlon x2 lines where not decent enough for gaming on . I mean come on without a fps meter would you be able to tell the difference between a X2 6000+ and an e6600 both on stock with 2 gig of ram and an 8800 card playing something like BF2 .

As for the smell of new stuff i always go to one of my local comp stores and order or buy off ebay . usually used parts off ebay though

Yeah I have been telling him on AIM for the past month, but he is an AMD fan. He actually believes the Phenoms are going to be good.

... Hopeless case guys, nothing you can do.

I am an AMD fanboy also, it's all I ever owned. of course i want a C2D they are better and I would get one.

But I hope the Phenmom give intel a new asshole!! I won't be surprised if they are better then the c2d because the processor market is always back and forth between those 2 companies....

I am an AMD fanboy also, it's all I ever owned. of course i want a C2D they are better and I would get one.

But I hope the Phenmom give intel a new asshole!! I won't be surprised if they are better then the c2d because the processor market is always back and forth between those 2 companies....

I remember back in like 01 when amd where winning with the polamino athlon XP vs intels Pentium 4 . That was when i first became interested in computers so i learnt that AMD where the best :D

I am not realy a fanboy i will go greatly with whatever will serve my needs most so if i need budget dual core it will be amd if i need a high performance it will most likely be an intel

my prediction will be that the phenoms will be great, but the newer intel processors after will be even better.

Back
Top Bottom