I got some parts Today and i love the smell!!!

NEED WOW NOW

Daemon Poster
I just got some parts on this build so heres the ones i got so far

I got a
Asus M2N32 SLI Deluxe Wireless Edition
Zion 600 Watt PSU With Modular Cabling
Arctic Silver 5
A Anti static Wrist thingy
A OME (Mobo came with Cables) Hard Drive 250Gb with SATA (I have a 40Gb HD right now in this old computer)

Tomorrow or the next day i will be expect a Sunbeam case (not acrylic) Its a Transformer Case And a 7600GT

If u say wheres the ram and CPU i say im getting that next week or so (need more money)The ram is 2Gb Corsair DDR 2 800 Mhz
And the CPU is a 5600+ X2

Just wanted u guys to no that i got my parts :D im staring at the Mobo in its Anti Static case :D

Congrats man it's always fun getting new parts!

One question though why didn't you go Intel?

Yeah I have been telling him on AIM for the past month, but he is an AMD fan. He actually believes the Phenoms are going to be good.

... Hopeless case guys, nothing you can do.

Because AMD pwnz0r! Yeah!
Way to go with the M2N wireless, there can only be so many cool people on CF man. :D

Don't feed the corporate giant.

Yeah I have been telling him on AIM for the past month, but he is an AMD fan. He actually believes the Phenoms are going to be good.

... Hopeless case guys, nothing you can do.

And how do you know that Phenom will fail? :rolleyes:

well i am an AMD fan AMD FTW

But i Chose AMD cuz they more compatible with SLI and Nivida
And Phemon is going to be great
and will take pics there always sooo shiny
Will post when i get case which will come hopfully tomorrow
I want to mount the PSU and HD and take the DVD drive in this computer and mount it too
but AMD FTW (i thank Intel for providing Competition)

I'm not really a fan boy towards either company, but I will buy what is better. But there is one thing that is certain: AMD needs to get their ass in gear!

Back
Top Bottom