NEED HELP PSU and Mobo PROBLEMS!!

Its not efficiency, just how much current the traces can handle and basically how much amperage can go through without tripping the OCP.

Its not efficiency, just how much current the traces can handle and basically how much amperage can go through without tripping the OCP.
I see...then why do they rate the +12V rails at 20A each when it's really not that much?

well i see u all are finding that out
(I just got the Parts and im happy)
as long as theres more than 26 Amps on the PSUs 12 volt Rail then im fine the CPU is a 5600+ and thats the mobo
Just need the CPU and ram which im going to order next week
i should be expecting the Case and Video card tomorrow or on friday

that will support anything. it will support a quad core if you had the money :p. as long as you have the right motherboard plugs. besides 99.9% of PSU's come with the 4 pin plug and yours even comes with the 8 pin

EDIT: dont be worried about amps. i have my "5200+"(probably uses MORE amps than a normal as its OCed to that level) running on a PSU with 12amps on the 12V rail. DONT worry that PSU is GREAT!

o ok and i noticed something in the lil book they give u
" Supports Intel Core 2 Duos and AMD 64/FX/ and X2"
Its also version 2.22 so it might be something up with Newegg (got to update)

newegg is slow to update there product pages usually. probably only do it when a customer asks them too or when they see someone on a review talk about it.

THANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And when Thelies comes on im going to kill him he said it wouldn't work
But anyway can u guys sorta explain How u no that its 40Amps
I Still have room to learn more

"Thelies?"
Yeah, should work, don't see why he would say it wouldn't.

Back
Top Bottom