Two questions

Elsom

Baseband Member
How long doese a power suppy last? My computer all of a sudden just stoped working and I've had it for two years and used for gaming. Also ADSL can you hook up a wireless thing?

right PSU's lifetime completely varies per brand and per PSU you could be lucky and have a PSU last 10 - 20 years if u get lucky.

but a few PSU's will go after 6 months coz of bad design or woteva,

TBH i think its completely random its like saying how long will by motherboard last technically there is no way to tell some are made better than others some will last practically forever some will last miniutes.

and to make and ADSL connection wireless you simply need a router with built in ADSL modem u can pick up a decent 1 for bout £30 prob bout $50 - $60 u can get cheaper 1's but they tend to overheat ...... i know thats really going out on a limb lol coz u can get cheap 1's that will run absolutely perfect.

and to make and ADSL connection wireless you simply need a router with built in ADSL modem u can pick up a decent 1 for bout £30 prob bout $50 - $60 u can get cheaper 1's but they tend to overheat ...... i know thats really going out on a limb lol coz u can get cheap 1's that will run absolutely perfect.

Or you could just take the current ADSL modem and plug it into a wireless router.

Or you could just take the current ADSL modem and plug it into a wireless router.

wireless on modems SUCK. its worth it to buy a wireless router even if you have a wireless modem.

as for the PSU, the more money you pay per watt the longer its probably going to last

but earthlink wants me to pay 7 dollars a month to hook up another computer to a home networking thing. is adsl and dsl a lot differnt?

Back
Top Bottom