wtf man..

Like Tyler Durden said in Fight Club:

"The things you own end up owning you."

dont let it go.. claim it on her insurance.. yours doesnt need to know about it.

i got hit by a royal mail van the other day, he overtook the car behind me, and pulled nicley onto my rear end, needless to say, i wasnt very happy.. so im busy getting money out of them at the moment.. ive just got £300($600) to replace my fishing pole too, some little kid ran straight over the top of it on a bike the other day, so im getting the money to replace it..

dont let this drop.. that stupid woman drove into your new car, why the hell should you drive around with scratches on a new car cause some woman cant be bothered to drive properly?

Dev....your dad should have called the police and had a police report done, that way if she refuses to pay or refuses to claim it on her insurance, you have the police report to fall back on to go to court with. But, he didn't do that so you have nothing for court so you may as well let it go.

If she just drove off you could try pulling a nasty trick . Ring the police say she just drove off , if the law works as it does over here thats leaving the scene of an accident and she could get done for that

In the end we just let her go..Got it tinted though, my cousins black max with rims in the back..and the bumper is alright, basically got it buffed out..can't really see much..

dsc03594tn7.jpg

dsc03596oy8.jpg

dsc03597tr3.jpg

dsc03598xt2.jpg

beatifull car btw but back to the point i agree with celegrom sue her u shuldn't have to pay anything, but $10 says if u did it to her she'd be all over you

Back
Top Bottom