£45,000 from Ebay

I had the same thing happen to me once. At the time I was 17 and worked at the same company my dad did. Well we had direct deposit so the money just went direct to are bank accounts. Somehow they mixed up his account with mine and I got a bunch of paychecks that were his and he got nothing. Needless to say I pulled a pretty penny out of the ATM on a few occasions. It was actually really weird I'd withdrawl my max limit for the day then the next day there would be more money in the account! This happened like 4 days in a row!

I then decided to go on a road trip with some friends. I got about 200miles into my trip and my dad called me asking if there was any extra money in my account. The jig was up I had to pay back everything extra that was in the account. Thankfully I had it just covered at the time. I had only spent a small portion of it because I figured that would happen.

Yeah if i ever had any majour ammount of money in my bank account that wasnt there i would want it sorting right away . I wouldnt spend any either unless i knew i could afford to pay it back . Say like a coupla hundred pounds though i wouldnt say anything or i would ring the bank and if they didnt fix it just spend it but anything over 500 and i would say definatly sort it

I'd be fighting real hard to keep a straight face. "What you talking 'bout Willis?"
I'd bet some one was trying to spirit out some bucks from the office. Now sit back and let the twit come claim it...

I'd be fighting real hard to keep a straight face. "What you talking 'bout Willis?"
I'd bet some one was trying to spirit out some bucks from the office. Now sit back and let the twit come claim it...
I have mixed feelings aout the reactions of the members on this forum, it is a bit of a joke to them, of course it is, but there are some it seems who think they'd would more than likely get away with it......I do hope that they're joking too.

I have mixed feelings aout the reactions of the members on this forum, it is a bit of a joke to them, of course it is, but there are some it seems who think they'd would more than likely get away with it......I do hope that they're joking too.

Why shouldnt we joke then, If some dumb ass puts £44000 in and item sale more the fool them, remember the saying " FINDERS KEEPERS" well that just about somes it up.

EDIT; See post 38, case in point I think.

Brookfield

Its not as bad as this thing I read in a magazine, where this woman, from her bank (no source) recieved over £20,000 or so, only to go and spend it in the first week with holidays, and over expensive gifts,
and then now, she faces a jail sentence.

Can you say, opps?

Why shouldnt we joke then, If some dumb ass puts £44000 in and item sale more the fool them, remember the saying " FINDERS KEEPERS" well that just about somes it up.
If the cap fits, wear it, lol.
hi.gif

Its not as bad as this thing I read in a magazine, where this woman, from her bank (no source) recieved over £20,000 or so, only to go and spend it in the first week with holidays, and over expensive gifts,
and then now, she faces a jail sentence.

Can you say, opps?
I'll take one of the gifts!

Seriously, £20,000 spent when she had no clue where it was from? Wow.

Back
Top Bottom