Things You Must Do Before You Die

lol i went to alton towers and it annoyed me lol i dnt like big rides really but i figured hey theme parks arent jus bout big rides they shud caiter for all ppl....... they dnt lol the only thing i wen on while i was there was the log floom.

stupid duck scared the life out of me

but yh i went there thinking there wud be some smaller rides ... there wasnt and the cue for log floom was like 90 mins :rolleyes: that was 1 long 90 mins.

but i figured i paid my money im goin on something and the bins all over the park were covered with wasps / bees ?

hey this is starting to sound like a park review lol sos

Ha i went to qalton towers and the same as you i only went on the log floom . I stayed in the hotel though and went in the swimming thingy there

Yep thats the one .They also make jackets with velcro removable letters
Well done mate,lol, you rolled with that one!!, um, when you say "with removable letters", do you mean that the four letters can be re-arranged to form another word like KUCF or KCUF?....um, just can't think of another one
blink.gif

Last week I saw a young guy in town with F*CK OFF! in 8 inch letters on the back of his T shirt, & coming up fast on him from behind was a police constable, I was in moving traffic so I didn't see what happened, the guy looked in the mid-twenties & our local island police are governed by the Hampshire Police Authority, & they are hot, so I don't fancy his chances, London yobs come over, thinking we're all 'hicks'...boy do they get a rude awakening!!, most days police vans are out in the towns with people being bundled in, wearing the "quick fit" plastic handcuffs.

lol i think we all kinda figured that. i did anyway :)
its a good make, just can be pricy

Captain Obvious to the rescue!!

... Although I am not sure some people knew that they made clothes.

As for it being pricey... When you shop in NYC, nothing is pricey. Spending 1k on clothes a months is normal.:eek:

In my lifetime I'd like to

-Walk the Appalachian Trail
-Go to college
-Travel the world
-Meet the perfect girl, get married and have a family
-Own alot of land to have my very own farm
-Fight wildfires for a few seasons like my dad did
-Teach myself to play many different musical instruments
-Register myself as a Native American with the federal government

Back
Top Bottom