I feel bad for my dog.

WindowsXP

In Runtime
My weenie dogs back legs are paralyzed. It happened yesterday and she just got worse and now she cant move them at all.

We are giving her pills for the pain and hope that she gets better. She wont be able to walk again and she can't go to the bathroom until its forced out. Its sad to see her like this.

I had a black lab, very friendly dog. Then she got sick and stopped eating, developed tumors on her stomach. It's hard to tell if a dog is in pain, but when they are no longer excitied when they see there owners coming out to pet / feed or play with them the best thing to do is to put them asleep. Which is what I was forced to do. Also i was only willing to pay so much for so long for the price of medications. Its a hard thing to do. It was the best thing to do, didn't want to see her suffer. Might be in your best interest to do the same.

What about her going to the bathroom? That has to be painful. And her just being propped up on some wheels wont help that..?

Yeah as others have said if its that bad get her put down .
The last dog we had before this one i have now was a german shepard , dunno if it was full or ccross but she certainly had the markings and look of a gsd . WHen she got older her beck legs started to go as well . at first it just got harder for her to get up and she couldnt walk for as long but in the end she couldnt even get up without help so my dad decided to have her put down . I know its a hard decision to make but if its whats best for the dog then it must be done . Our dog had a goood innings though , she must have been around 12-13 years old

Back
Top Bottom