Member ages

That's very good. Most people tend to start losing their figure when they become middle-aged. Mostly because of work and sometimes because of laziness. :p
I lost my figure a l-o-n-g time ago, no pot belly....no beer belly either, I'm not allowed alcohol, I have the occasional ice-cold beer shandy [1% alcohol] it goes down well with a roast beef meal, roast spuds, well cooked beef, the whole works,yum!!

18weeeee

at first when i turned 18, i was like awesome. then i was like, oh I can now buy cigs and not buckle my seatbelt - yay. so being 18 presents me with the legal opportunity to end my life a little sooner
Wow!! A member for two & a half years, & an average of less than one post a day, no one can accuse you of being a post hog, that's for sure!!, I've riffled through some of your posts, you only post when you have something useful to say, Scots ancestry, right?

EDIT; Pos rep given.

wow sorry to say mate but 7$ an hour over here is really crappy i think minimum wage here is like £4.50 or something and thats like $8 but most jobs over here start at like £5.50 p/h so thats $11 p/h so u work it out im hoping to get full time job thats between 30 and 40 hours lets say 35 £5.50 * 35 = £192.50 lets say i get paid every 4 weeks thats £770 or $1400 at the lowest currency rate at the moment its more like $1540 ur saying i cnt new pc with that lol

and for the record £5.50 in the uk is concidered an average - below average pay rate i would say the majority of jobs pay more than that

Didn't know min wage over there was higher... Now I want to move to the UK. :p But over here $7/hr for part time is pretty good. The average is about $6/hr for most places part time. Taxes take so much of our pay away that we really don't make a whole lot. Yeah, you can get a new PC with the pay you would get over there, but not the kinda pay you get down here unless you don't care to have a summer and would rather spend all your time working. At the rate I'm going it's going to take at least a year just to get enough money to pay for a newer used car that I want... I'm averaging 24 hours each week during the summer, and it's going to be a max of like 19 when I start school again...

Back
Top Bottom