DB errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday's DB error was just ridiculous. It started around 2 or 3 'oclock PST and even when I went to bed at 11:45 it was still giving errors. The forum index was fine, but nothing else worked.

Yesterday's DB error was just ridiculous. It started around 2 or 3 'oclock PST and even when I went to bed at 11:45 it was still giving errors. The forum index was fine, but nothing else worked.
Mine was similar, on & off all bloody day!!:mad: , & I'm fully expecting it to be the same today.....y'know, time was when I used to get up, wash, shave, have breakfast & look forward to logging on, not any more!!:(

Down for 2 minutes @ 11.54AM and 8.53PM today.

So the total downtime for July 25th was just under 4 minutes

Down for 2 minutes @ 11.54AM and 8.53PM today.

So the total downtime for July 25th was just under 4 minutes

Is this downtime for MySQL or for the site as a whole? These figures don't seem accurate because the downtime is random and can come at any time. It's not always a DB error either as it can be a white-screen error where the page doesn't even load at all and that reflects a problem with connections on your webserver not being served correctly.

it just went crazy for me again..

it just took ages to load, i tried refreshing it did nothing at all, all other sites were working though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom