Runescape

Lol,i used to play until my lvl 28 acc was hacked,they make you give them ur items and you fall for it,Change ur password and stuff like that....And it's filled with whinging 8 year olds begging for gold coins lol

just quit dude.

jagex will NOT give you your account back unless it has been locked and you can recover it. since you havent done so already im guessing you didnt set recoveries. unless its a lvl100+ that is worth real money then dont bother trying to do anything.

even if jagex can link the IP logging into your guy to another member they cant take legal action unless you were a member and he continued your subscription. there is nothing unlawful about guessing or persuading someone to give you there password. like any lawyer would take this seriously expect for if you messed with your subscription of course.

didnt u have recoveries? and personally i found runescape very fun esp. in the wildy. i dont get why ppl say that it isnt a game. runescape has much btr gameplay than games such as gunbound or maplestory that are "full screen" therefore real games... im sure jagex could have a more eye candy ish kind of game but they want low end pcs and dial up users to be able to play. AND its FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom