My New LCD Montior :D

that monitor is really sweet. they have 2 of those in dual screen arrangement at the local recording studio i sometimes hang around at.
although the power switch is in an awkward position

It's and LG L192WS SN 19" Wide screen,5ms Response time,Contrast ratio is better than most at 700:1,VGA Input (But no DVI Though).Here are some pics:

L192WS_lge_lge.jpg

L192WS_lge01_LG01.jpg

L192WS_lge04_LG04.jpg

I ordered to day and i should get it within the next few days.What do u guys think?

lawl dude we got the same thing

I got a Acer AL1916W. It's 700:1, 5ms, VGA. This one is just black

Id rather have pictures of it on your desk.

But I do like it, 19'' is the perfect size imo.

20.1" or bigger is perfect for me. 19" is great if you don't have enough desktop space but you want widescreen though.

Nice monitor for the price.

My brother bought an HP 17" non-widescreen LCD for $230 USD... I tried to talk him into the widescreens that were cheaper and better, but he didn't want a widescreen and would rather pay more to get the HP 17" over a 19" widescreen Acer for a cheaper price...

EDIT: I personally own only the LCD on my notebook. Other than that all I got is CRTs. I'm too poor to get an LCD. Seeing as how I have a desktop with a 3 monitor setup...not cheap. I don't like the dark colors of most LCDs anyway, sicne I do video editing on my desktop that would be a problem.

Back
Top Bottom