Things You Must Do Before You Die

Brookfield, I will edit my post so it is more friendly for these forums.

Why are you so eager to jump on anything I post? I think someone has a grudge..

ride this thing
oblivion9.jpg

The oblivion at alton towers . I was gonna ride it but then i erm decided that i didnt want to :D

Lol, lost count of the amount of times I have been on that baby.

Brookfield, I will edit my post so it is more friendly for these forums.

Why are you so eager to jump on anything I post? I think someone has a grudge..
I am not holding a grudge, I deal with a couple of doubtful posts by the same member the same as I would two by two different members, one doesn't affect my opinion on the other, now if a member were to offend 3 or 4 times in a row, that'd be different, but you haven't done that & it's unlikely to happen, forget it now, if & when you do something very bad, you'll know, either myself or another mod will be all over you, but it ain't goin' to happen, relax:)

I am not holding a grudge, I deal with a couple of doubtful posts by the same member the same as I would two by two different members, one doesn't affect my opinion on the other, now if a member were to offend 3 or 4 times in a row, that'd be different, but you haven't done that & it's unlikely to happen, forget it now, if & when you do something very bad, you'll know, either myself or another mod will be all over you, but it ain't goin' to happen, relax:)

Good to know we're all sorted out now! :D

Lol, lost count of the amount of times I have been on that baby.
How is it . I mean its prolly like once you ride it once it looses its appeal but i am not a fan of roller coasters . and prolly never will be

Just thought of another thing . Drive the Nurburgring Nordschleife in germany

it took me ages to go on the shockwave at drayton manor and thats just a baby. although that was a while back. riding all of the rides at alton towers would be a good thing to do before you die, i would possibly pus*y out though

it took me ages to go on the shockwave at drayton manor and thats just a baby. although that was a while back. riding all of the rides at alton towers would be a good thing to do before you die, i would possibly pus*y out though

Thats what i did with oblivion . i saw it from a distance and said yeah i will ride , but when i got next to it i though fcuk that

lol i went to alton towers and it annoyed me lol i dnt like big rides really but i figured hey theme parks arent jus bout big rides they shud caiter for all ppl....... they dnt lol the only thing i wen on while i was there was the log floom.

stupid duck scared the life out of me

but yh i went there thinking there wud be some smaller rides ... there wasnt and the cue for log floom was like 90 mins :rolleyes: that was 1 long 90 mins.

but i figured i paid my money im goin on something and the bins all over the park were covered with wasps / bees ?

hey this is starting to sound like a park review lol sos

Back
Top Bottom