Gallery: Cases

like...steel? LOL. Steel has very poor heat conducting properties. And steel weighs a lot more than aluminum. Lian Li cases have so much more quality than Antec. The cases are made out of aluminum all around, with rolled edges so you don't cut your fingers trying to install things. And everything is very conveniently placed. And the thermal convection is a lot more effective than the Antec cases...with less noise.
Let me add to that the awesome hand-screws they use. Makes building sooo much easier when you don't need a screwdriver every 30 seconds.

CASEMOD.jpg

Currently in the process of being modded.

heres my baby, not bad for only £30 or bout $60 keeps my C2D at bout 30'c even in summer

sorry dont got a pic of the front and my cam broke so cnt take another but heres the link to the case where u can see the front

http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/105235/rb/0

p.s this is when i first built it thats y its not on my comp desk or n e thing yet it on my living room floor lol

This is for Ownage,rule one....dont talk about a product if you dont know anything about them =]

Don't make stupid assumptions. It just means that you have retarded confidence.

I am the owner of Ownage's Antec P-180. I can vouch for him.

like...steel? LOL. Steel has very poor heat conducting properties.

P180-Innovative three-layer side panels and front door (aluminum, plastic, aluminum) dampen system noise, making this one of the quietest cases available

Well when you did own it you didnt know much about it:p

huh....so when did that ever say that steel was good at conducting heat? :rolleyes: I'm not denying the fact that it was quiet. I'm just saying that steel doesn't conduct heat very well.

EDIT: And those are only side panels....Lian Li uses all aluminum except for the drive cages.

P180-Innovative three-layer side panels and front door (aluminum, plastic, aluminum) dampen system noise, making this one of the quietest cases available

Well when you did own it you didnt know much about it:p

What the holy smokes...

What are you talking about? The fact that steel conducts heat poorly has NOTHING to do with the case being quiet. He never said anything about the P-180 being loud, just that it's steel construction isn't the best for conducting heat.

Please stop quoting Antec's website or Newegg and actually use your brain. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom