Need to settle a bet....

Anyway, French for me. They have hugely massive companies. Renult, Airbus, Pugeot etc etc. Have the EU's largest and busiest ship yards. Their Nuclear reactor technology are light years ahead of anyone elses. They have the fastest trains, invented the Concorde. They do just as good as Britain, but don't rely on US technology like us. (Radar, planes, nuclear deterrant etc etc etc. Even there health service is superior to the UKs now. To me, they are far far more industrious today than any other European country. Politically, they are strong and independent. And although they sometimes have radically different views from the US and UK, credit and respect to them for always standing to their guns and never giving in! I'm sorry, but even my opinion of the UK is gloomy, here we've lost everything due to, what I'd blame, a work force of layabouts who think the world owe them a living because we won 2 wars and had an empire. They all need a kick up the back side into the 21st century! We manufacture next to nothing on a huge scale. Anyway I don't think the French are actually giving the credit they are due. As for Italy, there country is gorgeous, but I suppose that this is more a sympathy vote for the French as I think there both equal.

I do agree with your points. Today the French are far more advanced and industrious than the Italians. I still like the Italians for the food and culture though. Escargot is good, but it's not something I would eat everyday like pasta. :)

I know this is only a bit of fun, but it's possible that it could just possibly get ugly, already there are comments on WW2, I lived through that as a kid, & there are plenty of comments that I could make, but I won't.

So let's keep it cool
coolgleam.gif
guys OK?, I haven't voted by the way, no point.

Italians.One word to sum up why -Ferrari
Oh and i like pasta pizza and the godfather

Back
Top Bottom