USA
Great Britain
Belgium
France
Sweden
Russia
Estonia
Norway

I know I want to visit Chile, Thailand, Spain, Australia and probably Greece too. And I'm thinking I should also visit one country in Africa so I'd get all the continents too. (except for antarctica)

So that would make 14 with the random african country included. I'll figure out the last 6 if I ever get enough money. :D

This has been done before fairly recently, but hey!, me? get to 80 before I peg out, that'll do me, ha ha!
grandpa2.gif

im not looking forward to dieing so dieing is the last thing on my mind.
ive never feared death for some reason. its one thing that never bugs me. people say they would hate to die im like..egh i dont really care. thats why im kind of careless. You only live once!
This has been done before fairly recently, but hey!, me? get to 80 before I peg out, that'll do me, ha ha!
grandpa2.gif

you seem to be in pretty good health but what can i tell. my great grandpa was around 96 when he died. i also known someone for 3-4 years about 5 years ago who turned 100 last year. in the short time our family hadnt seen him he didnt know us :eek: memory fades fast

You haven't riden the go-karts yet, or you just enjoy them that much?

I haven't rode one. I was supposed to go when I was 8, but I never got there. Nothing really happened.

I won't hide you that thing: I have the most simplest life ever. (I want to own a house, get busy with my ever-day work and responsibilities.)

Thelis has got it bang on the money,

Urrmmm...
Start my own SUCCESSFUL business,
BASE jumping of the CN tower.

PS. I rode Oblivion, it was f**king awesome

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Whoops, only just spotted this
If you mean my comment on his post, I still do, hardly a decent point to make, he ought to have come back to me on that.

Back
Top Bottom