Things You Must Do Before You Die

ride this thing
oblivion9.jpg

The oblivion at alton towers . I was gonna ride it but then i erm decided that i didnt want to :D

Go sky diving...
Change lifes...
Save at least one life...
Travel time...
Travel at a great speed...
Fly...
Marry the girl that I'm currently with...

You got the 1st three right... ;) ---especially the last one.

@Muz.............That looks fun and scary !! =)

@Thelis...........Figures you'd say that......you horn dog !! j/k

You got the 1st three right... ;) ---especially the last one.

@Muz.............That looks fun and scary !! =)

@Thelis...........Figures you'd say that......you horn dog !! j/k

It looks much scarier in person . especialy when you are stood next to it

ride this thing
oblivion9.jpg

The oblivion at alton towers . I was gonna ride it but then i erm decided that i didnt want to :D

Sweet, that ride is a frickin work of art. I probably will never get the pleasure of riding it though, as I will probably never even leave my own country. At least Cedar Point is no more than 7 hours, and I can get a "free hotel room" because my grandparents don't live too far from it.

Anyway, for computer geeks, I think the top thing to do before they die is have the Worlds best computer, that they built/ programmed themselves.

For everyone: See the ENTIRE world. This includes north/ south poles, every continent, country, state, province, county, and capital of that state or province. trust me, this is possible, i know of a few people that did it. :)

Sweet, that ride is a frickin work of art. I probably will never get the pleasure of riding it though, as I will probably never even leave my own country. At least Cedar Point is no more than 7 hours, and I can get a "free hotel room" because my grandparents don't live too far from it.

Anyway, for computer geeks, I think the top thing to do before they die is have the Worlds best computer, that they built/ programmed themselves.

For everyone: See the ENTIRE world. This includes north/ south poles, every continent, country, state, province, county, and capital of that state or province. trust me, this is possible, i know of a few people that did it. :)

While traveling the entire world would be amazing and is possible, its rather expensive and time consuming.. you'd have to come in with a HUGE sum of money. ;-p

Back
Top Bottom