<SPOLERS FOR HP7!> A few explantaions.

I read the entire book yesterday, and it was great.

The part where snape revieled his and dumpledor's plans shocked me. I honest shocked me. Who knew that snape actually cared.....

I knew he was good all along. However, when he Sectumpsempra'ed George's ear off, I was really worried about whether I was right. However then I read the chapter Prince's Tale and everything change.

What was horrific were the last words of Snape. When he said: Look at me, right before dying he just wanted to see Lily's eyes again. That was just so touching and moving.

I finished reading it this morning at 4:45, yes, I stayed up to finish it.
The book took me around 3 nights.

Amazing, and I have to say, it answered all the questions perfectly that was left in your mind, even to the very end.

It was a shock to me that Snape turned out good, but there was always something weird about what happened in the last book.
And the plan and everything, wow.

"What was horrific were the last words of Snape. When he said: Look at me, right before dying he just wanted to see Lily's eyes again. That was just so touching and moving."

I didn't get that bit.. but thanks for clearing that up, since yeah, that makes sense.

So hermione and Ron got together in the end, and Harry and Ginny, haha. I thought it was a good touch too that they had named their children after people that had died close to them.

I couldn't help but go to bed, feeling happy and content with the whole series, making the very last book a success in my eyes.

Yeah, it was great IMO. Snape did surprise me, I didn't see that coming.

Albus Severus Dumbledore...that kid is going to get made fun of, haha.

Back
Top Bottom