Harry potter.

well if you want to talk about harry potter i guess you should have read the book right???i mean whats the point if you haven't?anyways i started another thread so ppl wouldent complain.

Thanks for editing it. I would have been mad to say the least had I seen what happens. The spoiler thread is tempting.....

sek3o1: Listen, drop it. You are making no sense, you clearly seem to enjoy telling people what happens, so why don't you learn some grammar first. I am incredibly annoyed at the fact that you consider yourself above proper grammar and punctuation. How can you expect to be taken seriously when you type like a three year old that just got a computer?

well there you go again mr boss...if you wish to make me type like you come over to my house and do something......why the complaining?im no forcing you to read what i like kids like you in my school got the f beat out of them!im just saying don't flame me.Why did you have to do it in 2 spots??makes no scince if you wanted to you could of pmed me.i would of taken it a little better and maybe edit my post.but once again you want to play smart a.oh well.

Listen dude, if I wanted to flame you I would. I do not want to though. You are a very intelligent and useful poster, as well as a great addition to the forums. I just see that through writing as if you were on AIM you are not fully communicating your points. I am very interested in what you have to say, as I am sure other members also are, but it makes it very difficult to appreciate your posts when we cannot fully understand them.

I am just looking out for you.

If you want to discuss this matter further, IM me.

Some chavs near where i lived spray painted the ending by the wall which was next to a majour bookstore so everyone queing up had to walk past the ending fucking hilarious.

I got the book on monday. I am Yet to pick it up! It's funny, because all of the other books, i read in about 2-3 days!

Okay, so I don't usualy like to read but the only books that I ever liked to read was the Harry Potter books,Ive read em all, and just 5 seconds ago I finished book #7,It was the greatest book out of all of them, It was awesome,Plus they had a 19 years later thing it told what happened to Harry,Hermione,Ron,and Ginny after 19 years, YO Go read this damn book!!!!!
It wicked ass good yo

Back
Top Bottom