Member ages

14 here
B - Day is July 4th :D
My bro is 16 was supposed to get a job this summer but has been in his room playing his 360 all summer
I want a JOB to get better computer parts but it seems i wont have time to do that
Plus i dont have my work papers yet :(
I think i will like... use frostwire for friends at school to get a bit o money
(Buy me the CD and i fill it up and u put it in itunes for a Dollar or 2)
....... u ppl no wat i mean. Its strictly done off the school area and nothing big just songs (NO MOVIES I got my nabor doing that because hes dumb)
Or i could build my friends new computers if they have the money and gets the parts

Also good news: I MIGHT FINALLY GET TO ORDER THE PARTS FOR MY NEW COMPUTER TOMORROW!!!!! HAPPY :D

Turned 17 this past June.

You have to find a job with good pay, get a lot of hours, or find a place you can get all those parts cheap if you want to get that with your first months pay... I get $7/hr, which is better than many places near me for part time pay (since the minimum wage here is like $4 something, $5 something in 2 days). I could make better hours, but I want some of my summer time for myself, so I got about $450 in the first month of working there...not enough to buy that system you want. Though it may vary, you may make more than me, or decide to work a lot more hours and give up your month just to get more money for the week. I couldn't handle that because I hate my job really, too many stupid people working in the same place at the same time...

wow sorry to say mate but 7$ an hour over here is really crappy i think minimum wage here is like £4.50 or something and thats like $8 but most jobs over here start at like £5.50 p/h so thats $11 p/h so u work it out im hoping to get full time job thats between 30 and 40 hours lets say 35 £5.50 * 35 = £192.50 lets say i get paid every 4 weeks thats £770 or $1400 at the lowest currency rate at the moment its more like $1540 ur saying i cnt new pc with that lol

and for the record £5.50 in the uk is concidered an average - below average pay rate i would say the majority of jobs pay more than that

54 and loving every minute of it. Next year I'm planning on taking an early retirement and taking it easy for a while.

Back
Top Bottom