PSP from ebay

I think it is. A new PSP with like nothing is what, $200?

Congrats on winning it.

What do you mean loading times?

The first one isn't that great with loading. The UMD drive is a bit slow and there isn't anything to cache the data.

This is solved with the new PSP just announced at E3. There will be internal memory dedicated to the UMD drive so it can cache data and the PSP can read the data at faster rate, which translates into faster loading times.

If they didn't keep the same suck-tastic control scheme, I would consider getting one.

The first one isn't that great with loading. The UMD drive is a bit slow and there isn't anything to cache the data.

This is solved with the new PSP just announced at E3. There will be internal memory dedicated to the UMD drive so it can cache data and the PSP can read the data at faster rate, which translates into faster loading times.

If they didn't keep the same suck-tastic control scheme, I would consider getting one.

But its better than a DEEEEEESSS

That's debatable. I'd still rather have DS Lite. I've played both and I've simply had more fun with the DS. You can't go wrong with Nintendo's first-party lineup.

The PSP may have some nice games like MGS: Portable Ops or Lumines or Wipeout Pure, but the control scheme is just horrible and I hate how Sony forces their proprietary formats down your throat. I just hate it and I'm not going to deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom