Spybot/adware woes.

Rmp5s

In Runtime
I just ran the AVG Free Spybot search program. It found some stuff, I deleted it all and now my computer, more or less, doesn't work. This has happened twice now.

First time: It COMPLETELY quit booting. It would almost get to where Windows starts up, then a blue screen would pop up that says a bunch of stuff (it came up and went away too fast to read most of it) with "dumping physical memory" at the bottom, then it would restart...'round and 'round it went. After doing that for a day and a half, it started working fine again...???

This time: It boots...just reeeeeeeeaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyy slowly. Instead of taking 30 sec or so like it used to, it takes...like...20 min. It will get to where it is almost ready to go (to the point where the disk read light goes off and everything's up and running), then that blue screen pops up again and it restarts.

It starts better in Safe Mode but it's still not right.

Any help appreciated.

I would do that...but...this all started after I took the computer to a computer repair place because it was completely infested with adware, spyware, viruses, herpes...who knows what. I also had him take all the crap that comes on it when you get it that I don't use off of it...all the crap that runs in the background all the time. He said that he uses a special disk instead of using the factory reboot disk because it would put all that back on. So...I dunno...

just back up things you want onto a disk or a sub hard drive and reinstall windows.that should fix the problem all you need is your windows disk then if you have your cds that came with the comp put them in then update all your drivers.........ifr you dont have the original factory cds then go to the computers manufactures website and get the drivers.

Back
Top Bottom