Member ages

Juice1

Fully Optimized
Not sure if this topic has been posted, if it has I have not seen it.

So how old are you guys/girls?

I, am 14.

im 16 and looking for a job lol harder than u think wen all the school kids leave at the same time.

i think my mum will let me wait till the its cooled down and hopefully there will be more jobs .

im not a bum or anything i honestly cant wait to start working coz with my first months pay im gettin a new computer lol.

im thinking e6850 with 3Gb ram and if i can get my 64 bit XP and Vista ill dual boot them with 4Gb RAM

not too big of a gamer do i might jus get a 7600Gt that will play my NFSMW and anything else i want

Turned 17 this past June.

with my first months pay im gettin a new computer lol.

im thinking e6850 with 3Gb ram and if i can get my 64 bit XP and Vista ill dual boot them with 4Gb RAM

not too big of a gamer do i might jus get a 7600Gt that will play my NFSMW and anything else i want

You have to find a job with good pay, get a lot of hours, or find a place you can get all those parts cheap if you want to get that with your first months pay... I get $7/hr, which is better than many places near me for part time pay (since the minimum wage here is like $4 something, $5 something in 2 days). I could make better hours, but I want some of my summer time for myself, so I got about $450 in the first month of working there...not enough to buy that system you want. Though it may vary, you may make more than me, or decide to work a lot more hours and give up your month just to get more money for the week. I couldn't handle that because I hate my job really, too many stupid people working in the same place at the same time...

Back
Top Bottom