The Punisher

You should watch DareDevil right now. It's already half way through. THere's Kingping and Bullseye as the enemy. Elektra and DareDevil are the two good guys in the movie. I saw Assault on Precint 13. That was a good one. Not much story to it, but it's mainly moment to moment suspense.

IL look up Daredevil and watch it but at present I got my head into the new Harry Potter book(I have a thread on it) and also now have the new film as well:)

the punisher was awesome i loved when he fought the big dude he was just jacked!!! Shooter was ok but kind of lame.exmilitary best of the best thats been played to much throughout movies!

The Punisher was a disappointment. The plot was dull and the acting wasn't much better. I found most of it laughable.

the action in the movie was great.the plot was pretty good considering it came directly from a comic book!A man in anguish REVENGES HIS LOVED ONES,and makes the man pay ......he made the dude kill his gay best friend and then his wife!!alot of twist and truns in the movie it was pretty good nowhere near laughable maybe somethings on the scifi channel but not that.

Back
Top Bottom