The Punisher

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
You guys ever seen that movie?!? I saw it just now and wow, what a movie. Sort of remind me of The Crow, but without the whole resurrection deal. When this movie first hit the theaters, I thought it was a stupid movie to watch so I never saw it. Now that it's on TV, I watched it just for the hell of it. Man, I feel for the guy that was seeking revenge on all the people involved in killing his family. Every guy he kills, I'm loving it more and more. I wish I was there to help him, make them all suffer by torturing the crap out of them. Sounds psycho, but the movie really got me into it. I would love to stick some knives into their eye socket, pull them out and make them eat it. Too bad it wasn't rated R. I would've love to see more gore and torture. I love it how Travolta's character dies. He was dragged around in the parking lot by his own car and was burned alive after Castle set off all the charges in the parking lot.

Any comic turned movie is good to watch and I learned my lesson. Never doubt Marvel and DC Comics, no matter how stupid the character sound.

Its been out for ages that movie but it is an excellent film, if you liked that then you should see THE SHOOTER.

Didn't The Punisher come out a while ago? Like 2004 or so?

Yeah, Shooter is an awesome movie. The plot is decently founded, but the action is just thrilling. Becides, it's all about sniping. Who doesn't love snipers? :p

Who doesn't love snipers? :p

the guy in the snipers scope? :D

I didn't like punisher too much, the action was ok but it wasn't anything spectacular, the plot was also kinda boring.
Shooter was a good one, the plot was decent and the action was very good. And yeah, snipers are awesome so that's one more reason to like the movie.

Its been out for ages that movie but it is an excellent film, if you liked that then you should see THE SHOOTER.

Yes, Shooter is an amazing movie as well...
I didn't see The Punisher after I heard that he tortures someone using their piercing.. not sure if thats this movie or not.

Yeah, it's an old school movie and the only thing that kept me watching the movie was his method of revenge on the people that killed his family. It didn't really have a good overall plot, but the action kept me in front of it. By no means was it up to Transformers level. It was far from it.

I loved how he made it look like the head mafia's best friend was sleeping with his wife. Then he killed his best friend and killed his own wife, haha, when really, the guy getting the revenge planted the whole thing. Man, that was good.

Another film worth your while on the same lines is ENEMY AT THE GATES true story and simply amazing (must see)

DareDevil and Elektra are on FX right now, well, back to back.....I love these Marvel movies. Oh, then they're showing XMen 2 & 3 later on tonight along with Independence Day. Just an action packed day of movies.

Not seen Dare Devil but Elektra is quite good, if your into sci-fi then Spiderman3 or Transformers are good, Independence day is an excellent movie as is Precinct 13 or Hostage.

Back
Top Bottom