Harry potter.

I never got into it. Just for laughs I wanted to make a huge fabric sign that said simply "He dies." and drape it over the side of the roof at Books A Million right at the stroke of midnight. That would've been a riot.

Dude, if you did do that, I would've wanted to be right there with you. :p That's such an awesome idea.

I've read about 150 pages so far. It's pretty good. Thelis, just one question - did you think it was good enough to live up to the hype overall?

Some of it. It will pick up pretty soon for you, however... well I don't want to give away too much, but the epilogue was...<a bit of a spoiler> like furby's visit to CF (short and not interesting).

Also, I predicted a lot of that stuff. Particularly about our favorite greasy-haired professor about whom you will learn a HUGE deal. So it was not surprising, and definitely not my favorite book, but still quite a good finish.

I just got back from Walmart moments ago. There were the new Harry Potter books there, $17.99, lol. I would expect the price to be much greater than that.

Yeah, right around midnight my parents got 3 books at our local grocery store...while there were hundreds of people in line at Barnes & Noble, lol.

They probably don't realize that regular stores have those. At Walmart, there were no lines at all for the book. All the books are sitting on a pallet right in the middle of the store, lol. People go by and just take one and go, that's it. No hassle.

My friend got his three from a walmart.... he had to wait in line for like two hours.

Back
Top Bottom