free games?

Ronco Rox

Fully Optimized
well im going upstate tomorrow, well today (its a quarter after 4 am right now) and im bringing my laptop with me. now its no powerhouse so i wanted some free online/downloadable games. so maybe i figured for the ride up there or just when im chilling in my motel room i can play some cool games. any suggestions on some fun games?

oh and another question, you guys think i can pick up a wifi connection as i'mck driving up there and possible some internet in the car? i mean it can be possible but i doubt the chances of the hicks up there having wireless :p

unless you stop there is no way you can pick up consistent signals. a nearby rest stop to us has a hot spot :D

i was going to suggest war rock but that is online :( cant think of any others ATM

i dont believe in fun unless u have internet. really, i cant think of any unless u want to fite computer or bots or sumthing.

stepmania is pretty cool. free.

eh TM nations is a little too much, graphical wise but i'm upstate right now. and im stealing someone's wireless signal as we speak lol.

cool thing is though that i'm like 2 football fields away from canada. i'm on the st. lawrence river and looking from america into canada.

eh TM nations is a little too much, graphical wise but i'm upstate right now. and im stealing someone's wireless signal as we speak lol.

cool thing is though that i'm like 2 football fields away from canada. i'm on the st. lawrence river and looking from america into canada.

nice. how far away is the guy do you know? my brothers netgear card is AMAZING. can pick up signals from 300 feet away :) too bad our wireless modem SUCKS. only gets 50-60% through 2 walls and about 40 feet:(

nice. how far away is the guy do you know? my brothers netgear card is AMAZING. can pick up signals from 300 feet away :) too bad our wireless modem SUCKS. only gets 50-60% through 2 walls and about 40 feet:(

well im at a motel right now, quality inn to be exact so i think they might have a wireless router somewhere but i'm not sure because the signal is pretty shitty but i've been trying to get into there router lol. seems the their pretty smart and have a password :)

Back
Top Bottom