Harry potter.

blackjack

Fully Optimized
Ive just got the new book and since I opened the cover I cant put it down, up to page 80 now and decided to have a break on CF instead, I bought it from tesco as it had an offer if you spend £50 then you get the book for a fiver, I spend that easily so I jumped at the chance. For all you HP fans go and get it, you wont be disappointed.

It was a fiver here anyway without buying anything else :p

We have two. My brothers reading through his, and is already half way through, and I haven't started reading mine yet, but will tonight!!!

I've kind of forgotten what happened at the end of the last one though, so it's going to be a bit of a struggle, but I'm sure it'll come back :D

my brother went at midnight to go get it :D he also waited 6 hours to see the 5th movie :p.

I new it was out last night but I was under the influence of Grolsh, Wine and Tetleys so had to make a choice beer or book, as much as I like HP it lost immediately:D . as for the film I'm sure to see it soon but I wont be queuing 6 hours for it lets just say I might acquire it, the INTERNET is a wonderful thing;)

i could have downloaded the film a week ago but im not a fan. i dont see what all the fuss is about

I never got into it. Just for laughs I wanted to make a huge fabric sign that said simply "He dies." and drape it over the side of the roof at Books A Million right at the stroke of midnight. That would've been a riot.

i read the last page of the book and 2 people are talking, so i know 2 people who cant be dead. not that i give a s**t lol i just thought id share that. i read a bit of the first one but i rarely read books as i find it soo hard to get into them. im lazy mainly

i read the last page of the book and 2 people are talking, so i know 2 people who cant be dead. not that i give a s**t lol i just thought id share that. i read a bit of the first one but i rarely read books as i find it soo hard to get into them. im lazy mainly

If you post who doesn't die I'll ban you. I want to find out for myself :D

Kage, If you wanna know what happens at the end of Six, send me a PM, I don't wanna spoil anything for those who havn't read that one yet.

I don't own the book, but one of my friends will let me barrow one of his three (yes, three) copies of HP 7 for fixing his little bro's laptop.

Any of you remember what happened at that dallas Barns and Noble when six came out? A guy drove past and yelled the ending out of his car and people yell at him ("YOU BA$^$#" for example). My friend (different friend than above) did that around here. He used a "final page" from the net, but who knows how reliable that is.

those are the only books i will read lol. and military\computer books :p.

anyways i wanted to go to a Borders and shout out the ending because the whole book was leaked after apparently a book store accidently realesed them early. THAT would have been a riot :p

EDIT: @ Celegorm
that would have been great yelling ********* DIES!!!!!!! hehehe

If you post who doesn't die I'll ban you. I want to find out for myself :D

Kage, If you wanna know what happens at the end of Six, send me a PM, I don't wanna spoil anything for those who havn't read that one yet.

I don't own the book, but one of my friends will let me barrow one of his three (yes, three) copies of HP 7 for fixing his little bro's laptop.

Any of you remember what happened at that dallas Barns and Noble when six came out? A guy drove past and yelled the ending out of his car and people yell at him ("YOU BA$^$#" for example). My friend (different friend than above) did that around here. He used a "final page" from the net, but who knows how reliable that is.
i dont give a s**t you can ban me.
dave and steve die. there i said it

Back
Top Bottom