wtf man..

It seems like everyone is getting hit. I got rear-ended it my Neon driving with my parents before I even had my license because the guy wasn't paying attention that I stopped at a red light. But the guy was real nice about it and gave us a check for $500 for damage repairs, which only resulted it a very slightly cracked bumper and a couple of scratches.

My friend got rear-ended the other day, and he hasn't even had his car for a month.

Someone on 2gn.org got rear-ended with a huge dent in her bumper.

That sucks man, she has no reason to not pay for damages when it is completely her fault.

I think we're going to just let it go..Its going to cost me like 100 to get it fixed, if that..Oh well, I guess shes lucky..Got my tints yesterday, 20% all around, hope I don't get a ticket ahah..I'll post pics soon.

why would you get a ticket?

I'm lucky, not a serious thing happened to my car in 2 years, except a drunk frat boy opening his truck door into mine and leaving a quarter sized dent right on one of the main lines of the car. :mad:

some dude skidded (because of the bad rain lately) into my sisters boyfriends car a few days ago. quite a bit of damage at the front, no one is hurt. luckily the guy is taking responsibility. still going to be a pain in the ass for the both of them to get sorted. insurance is just a p*ss take, especially with all these floods everyone is claiming and not receiving

Two words man, sue her. It's her fault, no reason you should have to pay a penny.

If it was a bumper damage, I estimate it would cost "roughly" $500 more or less to have it replaced. That was before when I had my Nissan Altima though. New ones may cost even more.

What kind of damage was it again? Don't get a cheap job done on it. The car's brand new and I would plan on keeping it for a long time, which means that the work has to be done properly (replacing the part instead of popping the dent out and such).

Back
Top Bottom