the rain!!

It's not raining here, but it sure is foggy out. Then again, it's only 7:40am. It will burn off though since it's suppose to be another hot day. I wish we had rain like where you live. Southern California just doesn't get that much rain!!!!!!

I wish we had rain like where you live. Southern California just doesn't get that much rain!!!!!!
:( No you don't, believe me!!! one place had two months rain in six hours, you can keep cool, they can't even get dry, some have only the clothes they stand up in, the rest were ruined along with their homes, please think before you speak like that, one member dude_se is marooned where he lives, cut off completely, roads & rail under water, would you like a chat with him?

Well, I've been fortunate not to have experienced any type natural disasters that affected me throughout my lifetime to that extent. Although I wouln't mind seeking the thrill of being in one....

We had some terrible snow storms back in October...it was like a mini vacation haha, everything was closed for a week. No electricity for most of the time though :(

Although I hooked up my old PII machine to the generator, got in some good Starcraft and SimCity :p

Although I hooked up my old PII machine to the generator, got in some good Starcraft and SimCity :p

I want to get me a good size one, ya never know when the power in the house will go pttt.

Anyways, as long as you have something to do to wait it out... =P

Well, I've been fortunate not to have experienced any type natural disasters that affected me throughout my lifetime to that extent. Although I wouln't mind seeking the thrill of being in one....
Another dumb remark, again, no you wouldn't!, stop doing this for the sake of those who are suffering horrendous hardships & would jump at the chance of swapping places with you at the moment.

some people like the thrill of extreme danger brook.

i dont know how you people in the UK would go about doing this as im not familar with the goverment too much...but try to get more sewer drains. it seems like it would make sense if you guys get that much rain during the summer.

again i dont know how much say citizens have in the goverment

well at work today (supermarket) all the shelves were bare. people were panicing to buy food. was soo busy.
as for my town its real bad and the midlands (where i am) is like the worst affected. bridges have fallen, houses have been abandoned, etc..
heres some new pics

my mom worked in a super market when Mt. St. Helens errupted. she said in just a matter of 2-3 hours the shelves were bare :( that was in 84 i belive.

who does the SAR in the UK?

Back
Top Bottom