What am I going to do?(WARNING MATURE LANGUAGE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he needs to chill out. If he doesn't, he's going to go ahead and make some stupid decision without thinking. He needs to calm down and think with some rationale.

Trivium Nate, We've tried our utmost to help you but it is having no effect. IMO you'll have to grin & bear it, there are those who are in far worst positions than you, please, agree to knuckle under, grit your teeth & get on with life, we all know it's hard, but thats what life is, full of ups & downs we've all been there buddy, believe me.

I have to be real honest, Nate. If I didn't know you were 19, I would've thought you were some little elementary school kid.

Instead of valuing what others have to say and taking it as advice, you start getting a temper tantrum and act like you're in 5th grade.

This is life. You can't expect everything to go your way. I'd really like to get my license too, but because my parents never let me get my license when I wanted to I'm just waiting until I turn 18 to get my license.

Welcome to the real world. If you can't handle it and move on, no one can help you.

Nate says OK to close it but I'd like your opinions, I think he realises the situation is now in his own hands, & he has to face up to it.

Close it if he really wants to. I made my point already, so he can take it or leave it.

Just shows what kind of person he is, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom