New Intel Benches

http://www23.tomshardware.com/cpu_2007.html?modelx=33&model1=937&model2=877&chart=425

the benches of all the new 1333mhz Bus CPU's with every in between :cool:

funny thing though about that is i looked my CPU's benches at stock. not the best. but knowing from other benches my cpu(with its OC) is on PAR(no joke) with an E6600 :D. in that bench you can clearly see the difference in the frames. also like those benchmakrs i have the same RAM :) only difference will be is a 8800GTS 320MB instead of an 8800GTX which isnt that much at lower resoultions.

to me this shows that C2D's are overhyped. people think that a stock E6600 beats any AMD cpu. if only they made higher speed Brisbanes. there is a 300mhz speed difference seeing i have my X2 running at 2.7 and its on par with an E6600 while with the windsor core it takes 3.0 to be on par with it :D

Yeah, but when you overclock the Core 2 Duos, they blow everything else out of the water :)

very true but most people dont OC.

what ive wanted to find an article on is power consumtion. since most people leave there PC's on 24-7 how much does it cost on average to run a C2D compared to X2. AMD says there much more power eficent which from the rated watts they. ive always wanted to know the cost to run a pc :)

isnt the C2D like 125 watts

to run a computer consuming 500 watts an hour for a year at the average cost of electricity in the USA(10.65 cents per killowatt hour) it only costs 20$. not as much as most companys say :)

dang thats not bad at all i thought it would be more then that for now on im leavin all 5 of my comps on just to see if this months bill will go up by much.i guess the lil diffrence the companies make to save watts isn't that big a deal.

Core 2 Duos are not overhyped. You overclocked your processor. And I'll overclock mine. Let's see who wins :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom