More forums needed??

he posted two separate posts as a double post, instead of making them into one post, like david has asked on many occasions.

they were deleted, like you were told would happen if you continued to double post. ive already deleted 3 other double posts by you today maurice..

the origional post wasnt kept cause maurice has been told enough times that double posting is against the rules.. so im just clearing the spam that is being left on the forum..
I explained all that in post 41, they are identical because as I said, a double one was posted due to a blank page. why are you being deliberately obtuse?

i deleted them! if it was a double post due to a database error, i move one of the duplicates to the spam archive, however, when it is two separate posts which are not from a database error.. they are deleted, as in this case.. the first post was quoting one post, and the second was quoting another.. if you use the multi quote button instead of just posting two in a row, as you have been instructed to do so by the admin, stop breaking the freggin rules you are supposed to be enforcing.

obtuseangles.gif

yay for obtuse :) gotta love those angles over 90 degrees but under 180 :)

I reckon some of the less used forums should be merged, and i am loving the idea of a junk zone, many other Forums/Message boards have these and the post count is disabled, a section where you can do what you like, introduce that and you will no doubt see a drop in spammage in other areas, Good idea!!

umm but i WILL on the side of mark i clearly saw them as 2 DIFFERENT posts unless brook edited them to be different

i remember seeing a few posts by brookfield that were all different, now i just see the "double post" thing. although im stupid and i dont really care. its just a few posts. im going to sleep and am gonna pray i dont have to go to work tomorrow

The more complicated you make it the less people will use it. Best thing to do here is to streamline.

The more complicated you make it the less people will use it. Best thing to do here is to streamline.
I fully agree, but I can't post what I want to say sometimes 'cos Mark's too busy deleting the contents of my posts, either that or he's shovelling them into the spam archive, how I wish you were here again in your previous role of mod!!!

I've only been here a couple of days but I can already see some parts of the forums dont get posted in very much, but I'm not having an y problems finding my way around.

Back
Top Bottom