the rain!!

i just went for a walk to check it out and some roads are completely covered with water. only one pic came out as its dark, this wasnt one of the worst scenes so just imagine it a bit worse

6f4z19c.jpg

I really love the rain, at my school all the girls tops go see through at the first sign of water. KerChing!!!

I live in Sussex, south england, we had a fair lashing today (our last day of school) the rain was Terrential but no major flooding in our area, Pheww!!

Best of luck to all your friends and families and that with the clean-up, Good old British weather!!!

lol yea thats good :D ^^

there was apparently 6ft of water in some places atleast and a village close to me was on the news because 62 people were stuck on rooftops and stuff. i saw the rescue helicopter. i couldnt get pics of the really bad floods as it was too dark and that pic above is by some ford garage so there was light

nay as one guy put it. the world gets the same amount of rain every year. just some parts get more that there share ;)
I think Mark's right, & I also think that what you're trying to say is that because of atmospheric pressure changes in areas around the globe, all this rain we're getting normally falls in the Atlantic ocean, the Met Office have put this probability forwad & it seems to make sense, don't you think?

well from what i hear its a lot of the roads are accessible now and the M5 is open again, so my dad should eventually be able to get home. its still lightly raining and theres still a lot of problems. my phone hasnt worked properly for 24 hrs. keeps saying network busy. takes a long time to get through

i just went for a walk to check it out and some roads are completely covered with water. only one pic came out as its dark, this wasnt one of the worst scenes so just imagine it a bit worse
David asked how the weather was in my area this morning [nice of him!] & I mentioned you, saying how your area was completely cut off by road & rail, how bloody awful for you, so bang goes your weekend then?

Have we actually had summer this year as I don't think so, Its pouring down again today and I'm playing bowls so I guess its a drowning for me then:(

David asked how the weather was in my area this morning [nice of him!] & I mentioned you, saying how your area was completely cut off by road & rail, how bloody awful for you, so bang goes your weekend then?
nah. its got a lot better over night. i can still make it to work :(
its just the centre of town and parts are still flooded. give it a day or 2 and things should be kind of back to normal, except for the unlucky people whose homes got flooded

Back
Top Bottom