Wanted

Yeah, we are playing command and conquor, of sorts... Trying to be the leader in our industry (and location) ;).

Thanks for all the responses, ideas and help.

Regards,
GLA

JuiceRanch9,

I really appreciate you giving the benefit of the doubt. When I posted my inquiry I figured that I would not find what I need from the people who are on this forum (it could be possible, it's worth a try), but more rather exactly as you said, that maybe you all would know someone, GLA = Grupo Latino America, we're an international Distribution and product sourcing firm located in a tax-free zone of Venezuela we're focused primarily (but not limited to) Latin America. We source products and have many partnerships all across the globe. You can read more about us at: www.grupolatinoamerica.com We currently have a client in need of the project that we are working on, we started this project at the last hour on Friday, so I was not able to contact the companies, that is first on my to-do list for Monday, I completely understand the need to protect the forums and the people who use them and I respect that...:)

Thanks,
I note that you are posting under two accounts, why is this please?

Anyone know where you can get a working 15 to 17 inch laptop working with windows xp from between $50 to $100? If so, please inform me of where I can find such a deal. The person wanting 650 systems, that is there budget. I can't touch that and don't know of anyone that can.

brookfield dont u think that is harsh??
Why?, mods have to investigate, having two accounts is illegal, perhaps this one's OK, I'll know later.
Look, when you've been here longer then five minutes then you can see how we mods work, there are eleven of us, & believe me they are needed, this afternoon in the space of half an hour I permanently banned two spammers, the Admin Officer is operating a policy of no tolerance, please PM him, his name is David Lindon.

yes but plz i have been here longer my dad goes on this and has been here for ages so plz not meaning to be rude.
And please i know what i am talking about.

I note that you are posting under two accounts, why is this please?

(If you are speaking about me) I'm sorry, but I don't have 2 accounts.

I tried to sign up in the past using my company email but I never received confirmation, so could never log in and post my inquiry.

Therefore, I only have 1 account. If my company email account was approved, I would appreciate it if someone could let me know :confused:

Thanks,
GLA

Back
Top Bottom