the rain!!

I saw the news, god, I feel so sorry for some of you, a months rain in 12 hours in some places, dude se, they showed us parts of Worcestershire, god awful, in another area in the south, they had just moved back into their houses from the last lot, & my cousin & his wife in Northamptonshire are trapped upstairs, the brand new BMW he bought last week is wrapped round a lamp post 200 yards down the road & their two cats were found drowned downstairs

I actually like it when it rains. Of course not in quantities like those, but still I enjoy the rain. I don't particularly like it when it is sunny. I like gray weather more, which is why I want to move to London.

i like the rain, but not like this. its still raining! i cant believe it. luckily my house is fine but my dads stuck at my uncles 30 mins away and as all the roads are flooded and his business may possibly be starting to flood :( ... we are still v lucky.

It's been raining on and off here all summer. It can be dry for awhile and then all of a sudden start raining hard, then it will go away awhile, then come back hard. Couldn't make it to work one day because of some rain that came down in 2 hours (didn't want to work the 10 hour shift that day anyway). The one thing good about the rain is that it quiets the cicadas down for several hours after it's done raining. We have a major cicada infestation, they are fairly loud in the day time, and at night it's unbearable to be outside for too long. The rain will quiet them. It's been raining on and off today. The most flooding we've had was the day I couldn't make it to work though.

We had loads of rain here but luckily hardly any flooding although I believe there is more on the way tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom