the rain!!

dude_se

Proper Legend
is it not raining where you are?
roads are flooded, roads are blocked with traffic, basically everywhere is at a stand still here. i managed to get a lift home from school after waiting 40 mins a for a bus which never turned up. its been raining for about 10 hours non stop. its getting real bad :(

i live a desert in the pacific northwest. one of the dryest summers to date :( worst of all our well is out :(

yesterday, it rained really, really bad. I ran to my garage, and I was soaked, just running. it was crazy. buy the guitar I'm building in my garage looks really nice.

wheres all the UK people lol. this cant be the only town thats flooding. its still raining :(

its still raining. my dad is stuck at my uncles house 30 mins away because all the roads are flooded. its just not good lol

i dunno lol. its been like 24 hours non stop rain im guessing (must have started in the night). im guessing it should die down some time in the night and should stop completely tomorrow. the clean up operation wont be nice though. lots of my friends and families places have been flooded

Back
Top Bottom