I Am Soooooooooo Bored!!!!!!!

Yea im with Jon, go outside.. but hey, you could just sit inside, and do a mindless repetitive task ;)

Hmm, there was no need for this thread.. :p
Try to play some of the games that have been posted on this forum lately to keep yourself busy.

TM Nations is sick. In a good way. And it's free so go and try it out. If you need help getting it to work in Vista, IM me.

Um go outside, chill with your friends, find something to take apart, dust out your computer, network your whole house! IDK thats just shit I do when I'm bored, or go in the pool, play pool, play ps3(nvm I dont play mine its a good paper weight though!), ummm idk!

play ps3(nvm I dont play mine its a good paper weight though!)

That's some expensive paperweight... I'd prefer something that doesn't cost so much like something lying around that you never use (a rock). Sell the PS3 if you never use it.

I watch funny or stupid videos on YouTube sometimes when I'm bored. Or maybe even indie short films, some of them are really good, and being an indie filmmaker myself I have an interest in what other people like me make. You could watch my films (website in sig), lol jk, you probably wouldn't like them. The only 2 films of mine I actually like at all is "Unexpected" and "Car Jacked". They are no where near professional quality though.

I also like rebuilding PCs and video editing (as I said, I make short films), those are 2 more things I do in my free time. If I just don't want to do those, I sit around surfing the net, mostly on CF and another forum.

Back
Top Bottom