Criticise me!

For the entry level you should probably put at least a DVD ROM or a CD burner. Not many people that buy new are going to just want a CD ROM drive. It doesn't cost much more to get a CD burner over a CD ROM drive.

For the entry level you should probably put at least a DVD ROM or a CD burner. Not many people that buy new are going to just want a CD ROM drive. It doesn't cost much more to get a CD burner over a CD ROM drive.

dvd roms read cds?

ur mid performance should at least have a c2d. cmon! ur trying to make about 100 dollars off each pc?

dvd roms read cds?

ur mid performance should at least have a c2d. cmon! ur trying to make about 100 dollars off each pc?

are you blind? it has an AMD 5200+ x2

and yea, i am making about 100 off each pc, is that bad?? thats nothing compared to other places, i have stuff to pay for you know, business license, tax license, taxes, go to dell and they make 300 of one pc

and im not done with the website, idk how many times ive said that already

are you blind? it has an AMD 5200+ x2

and yea, i am making about 100 off each pc, is that bad?? thats nothing compared to other places, i have stuff to pay for you know, business license, tax license, taxes, go to dell and they make 300 of one pc

and im not done with the website, idk how many times ive said that already

That processor is about even to a 1.86 C2D, so its not wise at all to include an AMD processor.

And dell doesn't make nearly 300 dollars off of each PC just to let ya know.

Why do your computers come with XP Home instead of Vista? Are your copies of windows entirely legal as well?

For $399 i can get a 3500+, 512DDR2, 250GB Hard Drive, DVDRW 16X burner with Vista from HP, which betters your computer by quite a bit and is quite cheaper. Oh and it comes with works.

But wait a sec. Was it you that thought you where going to get a Free PC from some guy you met playing a video game...

Back
Top Bottom