Weird ads today...

What now?

Can you say that a bit more clearly? From what I gleaned, you have a 7 year old brother that likes to say the F word, and told you he was going to F you? That is not appropriate.

Also not nearly all 12 year olds look at inappropriate stuff. The majority don't.

a friend that has a 7 year old bro

hey NEED WOW NOW can you type "know" instead of "no" it confuses people. some shortcuts are OK but usually forums are more formal chat.

Ah man, at first I missed his post and I was trying to figure out what was going on...
I'm even more confused after seeing that post... :p

well sadly i think all if not most 12 year olds and up kids are already looking at the "Inappropriate stuff"
But if there is a 11 year old on here then it might be bad
And also i no a friend that has a 7 year old bro that curses freely And he makes me mad
Hint he doesnt no wat ***k means and he uses it like crazy
Going to these "interesting sites" could introduce words like this.
PS: I hate that kid when he says hes going to **** ME
I dont want to Explain the meaning to him and he doesnt listen when I tell him its wrong to say that. Dont laugh
I also have ad block fer firefox and all u got to do is block em and there gone fer ever in less there from a different Site address

That is down to bad parenting, he should not be allowed to say things like that, my 6 year old daughter never swears and has never or will ever be allowed use to language like that. as for viewing those xxx sites you just set your privacy control in windows to block that content.

Try to make sense of this :D

i think it was and that brother of my friends sometimes curses at his mom which just yells at him. If he curses to his dad then he is in deep s***

one time as the kid was eating dinner(he's sadly fat)
he said "wat the ****" and his dad heard.
So his dad said, "Wat did u say!"
15 or so seconds pass and then the Brother finally says
"I said Wheres The Fork dad why are u yelling."
I was cracking up silently as i found out that the Dad fell for it
That is something u can kinda laugh about :D

Yeah that's the way CF is... Somebody feels the need to share their personal story with everyone and off we go.

Back
Top Bottom