pop ups

David, if one of your ads try to pull an Active X control on my browser again, I'm going to block all your ads. I don't care if you need funding, there are plenty of other ways to get revenue without harming your users.

David, if one of your ads try to pull an Active X control on my browser again, I'm going to block all your ads. I don't care if you need funding, there are plenty of other ways to get revenue without harming your users.
It does on mine too, I have IE 7, are you saying it can get into my browser???,it come up "Active X may prevent you from viewing this page correctly" do it, man, block em!!:mad:

i havent noticed that yet (im on firefox), but if the pop ups do decide to harm me i wont hesitate to block them

David, The moving ads cause my cursor to viabrate, making it difficult to change it's position.

It does on mine too, I have IE 7, are you saying it can get into my browser???,it come up "Active X may prevent you from viewing this page correctly" do it, man, block em!!:mad:

Yeah, there is a security risk. They can pose problems to your computer, by installing who know whats if they managed to bypass.

Back
Top Bottom