I've returned again!

Bahawolf1

Fully Optimized
It seems that I've returned... again! I know, I know... most of you probably didn't even notice that I had left, and many of you may not even know me. In such case, I'd like to introduce myself now.

So, my name is Brian and I'm 18 years old. I live in New York, and I'll be attending John Jay College of Criminal Justice in late August, with a major in Criminology. I have a few IT certifications (A+, Network+, and MCSE) and I'm not quite ready to leave the IT field with my career path yet, as I intend to go into law enforcement, but enforcing the law on the internet, behind the safety of my big ol' monitor.

I've been a member of ComputerForums now for over 2 years (wow, doesn't seem that long at all) and I'm known to be one of the nicest and most generous members around here, or at least I'm told. I'm always up for helping people, and if your willing to learn, I'm willing to teach.

I've had some more free time around the house because I work at home running my own business, rather than going out and doing a 9-5 shift at some place 20 minutes away. As a result, I'm back here on CF, and I must say, I missed it! Sure, CF has had some rough times (oh boy has it had some rough times), with all the drama and the post count hype, where people were racing to get the highest counts, to look good to be moderator.

Ahh, but its wonderful to see some of the older members are still here, and just as nice to see the newer members as well (some of which have raised their post counts VERY fast). As for my old friends, I offer you a friendly hug hello, and to these new members whom I don't know yet, I hope to change that soon. ;-)

And as always, for those of you who want to contact me off of CF for whatever reason, or to have a conversation or shoot the breeze, feel free..

AIM - Bahawolf
MSN - Baha.wolf(a)hotmail.com
YAHOO - Bahawolf

Just do me a favor and tell me who it is... because random IMs from people I don't know, don't begin very good conversations. ;-) With that said, lets get this welcome train on a roll, shall we?

Welcome Back! Missed seeing your posts around here.

Kinda off topic, but I edited the email so spam bots don't pick it up and spam you.

Ah, yes... thank you!
I wouldn't mind being spammed at my hotmail address, since I don't exactly check that email, ever. :D

I honestly don't remember you as a moderator when I was active, so unless its just my terrible short term memory at fault, I'd like to congratulate you on becoming one of the team. ;-)

Ah, well thank you. It happened back in May, so depending on when you left....

Thank you, you two.. ;-)
Yes, I live over in Suffolk County..

I'm moving though in about two weeks to Manhattan for college.

Wait a minute, who are you?!?!?!? Haha, just kidding. Welcome back. Sometime, we just have too much to do and forget about coming on here. If you haven't been around computers for awhile, boy, a lot has happened. I've been out of the loop for a bit myself and didn't realize that we have DDR3 and Quad core mainstreams. Unbelievable.

Back
Top Bottom