Computer help

youngsunnz

Baseband Member
I been trying to connect some of my programs to the internet and it doesnt work. Ex: Internet Explorer, Aim, Limewire, itunes etc. The only internet program that seems to work is Firefox. Also on myspace when i go to upload a picture it comes up with a error saying IOerror how would i go about fixing this? Heres a picture of that. If someone can help me solve this problem thanks.

error.jpg

Also on myspace when i go to upload a picture it comes up with a error saying IOerror how would i go about fixing this? Heres a picture of that. If someone can help me solve this problem thanks.

That error that you're getting from *myspace* is a problem within myspace not your computer. Have you tried uploading a pic using IE instead of FIREFOX? Also, maybe the pic your trying to upload is to big therefore, generating this error?

Also, if no programs can access the internet then theres some type of security software on your system blocking it, perhaps a firewall? If so, disable it then open the applications and see if it works. Nortons, liek you have, still runs in the background even though it is disabled.

norton and everthing was disabled also all the firewalls but nothing still works i dont know why

Back
Top Bottom